Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Reflection

Reading these articles I cant help but think of different things that I have read from a past anthropology class and especially the experiments that were done on human bodies especially ones that were not "normal". If I remember correctly anglosaxtons (sp) would take skulls from there fellow whites and skulls from non whites and fill them with marbles to see which had more room implying brain capacity which obviously makes no sense today but during the Renaissance when things were being collected to gain as much knowledge as possible probably made sense to people who wanted the whites to be scientifically smarter then the rest of man kinds.
I the way I see how this relates is that or assignment is to be just orginized by pure thought and what we think and maybe not correct at all as long as it could be correct.

No comments: